“Laura and Alice were amazing, half the time I didn’t know they were there” Amy and Matt, May 2014
“We didn’t want traditional wedding photography, we wanted to be with our guests, relaxed and enjoying the party not standing around having pictures for hours so Babb Photo was our choice. Laura and Alice were amazing, half the time I didn’t know they were there, I would recommend them to anyone! The pictures speak for themselves!”
“It felt like you were so much more than ‘just’ a photographer that day”
Su and Owen, April 2014
Where does the time go? I’ve been meaning to email you for aaaaages!! Owen and I are so happy with our photos, we can’t pick out our favourite ones because they’re all so great! Choosing what to put on the walls is going to be a very lovely, but rather difficult task! What a lovely quandary to have! One image that sticks in my mind is of me and Emily in my bedroom, she’s leaning on my shoulders and we’re laughing, LAUGHING! All I remember from that room is Em and my sister seeing and manhandling far too much of my naked flesh than they or I ever signed up for and then evolving into the kind of Bridezilla I never dreamed would overcome me! Sheesh. Thank you for making me remember it wasn’t all stress! You were so discreet during the ceremony, I don’t remember seeing you at all until you were up that ladder you poor thing – that really is going above and beyond! There were some cracking moments caught and how wonderful to see so many of Alice’s shots made the cut, that was extra special for me to see everyone arriving. You really caught the energy of the day and our personalities, you’ve got such a great eye for a moment happening! We’ve had so many wonderful comments about the photos and about how lovely you are, which I’d like to echo. It felt like you were so much more than ‘just’ a photographer that day, you got it and us and were so calm, even though there must have been plenty of times that you could see or feel our stresses and I’m sure that can’t have made things easy for you, but you didn’t let it show in the slightest. So, thank you. You arrived early and stayed late I’m sure, you climbed up a very tall ladder, lay on the grass getting run at, picked up my earring butterfly and my dad’s speech, made us laugh and so much more… We’ve felt so looked after from start to finish. Take care, all our best, Su and Owen xx
Oh Laura these are so beautiful, thank you so much. My bridesmaid has just had a look through and said to me ‘they reflect the day exactly as it was’, which was exactly what we wanted – you captured the mood and the highlights of the day perfectly.
“We couldn’t have wished for anyone better to capture our wedding”
Richard and Sarah, March 2014
Laura was recommended to us by another photographer. We checked out her website and loved what we saw, so set up a
meeting. Laura is a fantastic photographer and great to work with, she’s fun, but maintains a high level of professionalism at all times. We couldn’t have wished for anyone better to capture our wedding.
Just a quick note to say thank you ever so much for coming all the way to Hitchin to photograph our wedding, and thanks for sending those pictures through so quickly. The photos are INCREDIBLE. The party on the Saturday was the best party ever, although neither of us can really remember any of the details as it just went by so quickly. We wish we could do it all over again. Anyway, thanks again Love Ian and Martine x
We watched the highlights slideshow 20 times last night… We unexpectedly cried the first 4 times, it is was so emotional. We love it. Thank you so much, there are so many great photographs in the slideshow. We don’t know what to say, speechless. Love to you and your amazing talent. xxx
“These are a the memories from our day that will last forever and we couldn’t have asked for more” Laura and Charlie – October 2013
“You were enthusiastic, professional and creative throughout. From the moment we met you the first time, you put our minds completely at rest. The pictures you produce speak for themselves; they beautifully capture the key moments throughout the wedding with a wonderful style. These are a the memories from our day that will last forever and we couldn’t have asked for more. You were even expert at directing our raucous family, and took the rain in your stride to produce some amazing photographs”
“Every element of working with you has been professional, fun and exciting. The photographs of the wedding are astonishing.”
Sarah and Dave – September 2013
“Laura, we knew from early on that we would be working with a truly creative professional, someone who we felt confident would not only document our day fully but in a way that was completely unique. Every element of working with you has been professional, fun and exciting. From when we first confirmed working together to the delivery of the images you have been a joy to work with. Your strong presence on social media meant we felt like we were always kept up to date and involved in your work. The Babb Photo community created by you on Facebook is genius! It was so joyful reading and engaging with other people going through the wedding planning process. This is another demonstration that you go above and beyond the role of a wedding photographer, and that you genuinely care about your clients. We felt looked after throughout the whole process which meant we felt relaxed about the wedding day itself, knowing we were in good hands. Spending time with you during the engagement shoot meant we were more prepared for the big day, and resulted in the most awesome photographs, which we love. Our friends have commented how ‘cool’ the engagement pictures are. I certainly didn’t expect to lie upside down on the slope of a multi-storey car park but it worked and we got the most fantastic images from it. The photographs of the wedding are astonishing. You’ve captured the day from start to finish with such a sharp eye. We absolutely love them. Your fresh approach has resulted in the most wonderful images, which have been commented on again an again by family and friends. We knew at the start that we wanted to invest money in photography, and was one of the top most important parts of our budget. We are glad that we’ve been able to work with you, as you develop your career, portfolio and ideas and wish you all the luck in the future.”
“Apart from taking fantastic pictures you are such a pleasure to have around and it felt like a friend taking non-intrusive snaps”
Gavin and Cushla – September 2013
We had a great day and we were really glad to have had yourself and Pete part of it. As you are aware we weren’t originally going to get a photographer but we are so glad we did. You were brilliant!! Apart from taking fantastic pictures you are such a pleasure to have around and it felt like a friend taking non-intrusive snaps. I really hope the two of you enjoyed it and it wasn’t too much hard work. If you need any kind of testimonials or anything just let me know as I would be delighted to recommend you, in fact future brides will be lucky to have you.
“We couldn’t have done better than Laura! She’s incredibly personal as a photographer, and really captures the small “mundane” details that make up the visual of the day and makes them beautiful”
Yoni and Missy – August 2013
We met through photography and it meant a lot to us that our day was captured in beautiful, quirky, natural and un-staged images. We couldn’t have done better than with Laura! She’s incredibly personal as a photographer, and really captures the small “mundane” details that make up the visual of the day and makes them beautiful. We decided to go with the full package of the engagement shoot which was brilliant as we got a chance to get used to the camera and also have a bit of fun. Our day was varied and changeable but Laura was so relaxed and adaptable about everything we asked her to do. We’ve just had our previews through of the wedding day and they are absolutely perfect! We are happy to chat a bit more in depth to anyone who would like to ask any questions about using Laura’s services.
“You have an amazing ability to capture images that keep the moment alive, vibrant and beautiful with energy”
Kate and Camilla, July 2013
The photo’s you have taken of our wedding are beautiful! In your work, you have an amazing ability to capture images that keep the moment alive, vibrant and beautiful with energy. We are thrilled with the highlights slideshow – it’s like reliving the day all over again, and again, and again. Thank you.
“Thank you so much for your amazing work. I have nothing but great things to say. I know you have loads of testimonials but if anyone wants to email a previous client I am happy to recommend you to anyone”
Alison and Neil – July 2013
“Thank you so much for your amazing work. I have nothing but great things to say. I know you have loads of testimonials but if anyone wants to email a previous client I am happy to recommend you to anyone. You have been super prompt responding, patient when I wasn’t so organised, you got the feeling we were hoping for and listened to our ideas, marshalled wayward family and your general approach was absolutely professional without any stuffiness. The turnaround on the sneak peek and the full album was ace too. Thanks so much. I have a friend and a cousin marrying next year who have asked for your details based on your great photos for us. I warned then you are booking up fast!”
“We love the naturalness, warmth, sense of fun, creativity of your photographs as well as your obvious ability to take beautiful pictures. We will recommend you in a heartbeat” – Yvette and Andy, July 2013“Thank you for being a fantastic photographer. You were perfect for us and we love the naturalness, warmth, sense of fun, creativity of your photographs as well as your obvious ability to take beautiful pictures. We will recommend you in a heartbeat”
Anthi and Theo – June 2013We chose Laura after an extensive research…her photographs stayed with us from when we saw her website and from the moment we met her, we knew that she would be the only person possible to go to a greek wedding, without knowing any greek…and being able to pull it through….and look at the result!…explicit….brilliant!
“Your attention to detail is brilliant and your service goes the extra mile”
– Aimee and Dennis, June 2013“We wanted to thank you for capturing our special day so wonderfully in photographs. Words our guests used to describe you [include] professional, fantastic, lovely girl, creative, unobtrusive and fun and Den and I agree with them all. Your attention to detail is brilliant and your service goes the extra mile. Den and I LOVE our pics! They are beautiful. I will definitely be recommending you but I think your pictures do all the recommending for you!”
“The photos are absolutely amazing, they remind me of some of my favourite paintings”
– Nancy and Andrew, May 2013“Laura the photos are absolutely amazing, they remind me of some of my favourite paintings. Right now we are having a hard time deciding which ones to frame. I am so glad I found you as you really captured our personality in these photographs. Thank you for all you have done for us. Not only on the lead up to the wedding with the super fun engagement shoot and pre-wedding meetings, but also for the professionalism on the day, the offers of help when I was set to explode and the wonderful, exquisite photos we now have to remind us of it all. You are a credit to your profession and a really top person. Thanks for being great! Good luck with Babbphoto in the future, not that you’ll need any luck. “
“There are so many great pictures when I didn’t even notice you were there”
– Cathy and Gerard, May 2013“Thanks again for taking such wonderful photos! We’re still try into to narrow down which other ones we want, we love them all so much! We really enjoyed working with you, you made everything very easy and there are so many great pictures when I didn’t even realise you we’re there! Our families all commented on what an amazing job you did (they basically all thought you were our mate because you just blended into the wedding so well) and there have been more than a few tears when we’ve sent the pictures on”.
“Do they do Oscars for wedding photography?? You’d get my vote for Best Picture!”
– Naomi and Francis, April 2013“Do they do Oscars for wedding photography?? You’d get my vote for Best Picture! Just had a look through the full set of our wedding pictures and ended up putting most of them on Facebook because I couldn’t resist sharing. They’re just AMAZING!!!! Thank-you so much for absolutely everything you did. I couldn’t have wished for a more perfect photographer…and so many people asked if you were a friend, and now I feel you are. Thanks again, Naomi xxx”
“LOVE our photos” “you will be highly recommended”- Michelle and Bryn, February 2013 “Thank you, Laura for producing the beautiful photos of my daughters wedding day. They are amazing !!!!! You will be highly recommended” – Michelle’s mum”We LOVE our photos, Laura, thank you so much! I’m only sad that it is now all over! Love Michelle and Bryn xxx”
– Louisa and Richard, October 2012The wedding photos are absolutely amazing! We love them, thank you so much. We spent the day after we got back [from our honeymoon] re-living the whole day photo by photo. You’ve captured everyone and everything beautifully, tears, smiles and all! It was such an emotional day. The colours and tones of your photos reflect just how we felt on the day- surrounded by so much warmth and love. Amazing. We are so pleased we found you and everyone who has seen the photos has just said wow! Our venue have also been raving to us about how brilliant you are” – Louisa and Richard
“pictures that pop with light, colour and happiness”
– Laura and David, August 2012“Laura really ‘got’ our vision of a laid-back, quirky, friendly day. She went out of her way to look for an awesome space for our couples pics, stayed way later than she was meant to, and handled my huge, crazy family with aplomb. Her pictures are beautiful; they pop with colour, light and happiness.”
– Kate and Iain, July 2012“Thanks so much for the photos Laura we are so, so pleased – they are amazing!! You are brilliant! Words can’t express how much we love them! You are a very talented lady and we’re so happy to have found you x”
“we could not be happier with our beautiful photos”- Carly and Elio, June 2012 “I found Laura on twitter of all places, she had made some funny tweets about being left waiting for quotes by wedding vendors that I could relate to, so I checked out her website and was blown away by her work. I couldn’t believe it when she said she was available! What convinced me that she was the one for us is her dedication to her clients and her business, full up with flu and barely able to talk Laura called me to confirm my email enquiry, which proved she is a lady of her word! She not only made two very camera shy people feel at ease in front of the lens but her and her lovely second shooter on our big day (her future husband Pete) felt more like friends than strangers. We could not be happier with our beautiful photos”
“You have given me my wedding day back. I couldn’t be more grateful”
– Kat and Frank, April 2o12“Laura these are absolutely brilliant, really really fantastic. The day was such a blur that I was struggling to remember any of it – you have given me back my wedding day! I couldn’t be more grateful. Thank you! I really can’t tell you how wonderful these are”
– Dan and Ali, December 2011“Thank you! You and Pete were really great to have around. Our experiences of wedding photographers have been pretty bad [in the past]. If we’d known [earlier] we could have had people as nice as you we wouldn’t have worried about it so much. The pictures just arrived this morning – and we were both horrifically late for work as a consequence. They are really, really beautiful, brilliant images. There’s no chance we’re ever going to be able to thank you enough – we feel very fortunate that you were there. If we can ever do anything in return, just let us know.”