- Hide menu
Welcome to my secret page, just for you. SHHHHHHHHH!
I love shooting Rock N Roll weddings and civil partnerships but I know that a lot of very creative couples are on a smaller budget so I have decided to offer an exclusive discount to Rock N Roll couples, so that I get to be a part of your awesome day. My special price, just for you, £1600 for 8 hours’ photography and a complimentary engagement shoot! That’s nearly £400 off my usual price. Don’t say I never give you anything.
To qualify for this discount you need to be planning something a little bit special/different/unique/laid back/fun/weird/wonderful or the kind of wedding I’ve never shot before. Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me all about it, quoting Rock N Roll Bride Rocks. I want to know where you’re having it, what you’ll be wearing and how you’re making your day all about the two of you.
I’m especially interested to hear from you if you’re planning any of the following:
- An art deco wedding/civil partnership (especially at Eltham Palace)
- A pagan hand fasting
- A bohemian beach wedding/civil partnership
- Couples in non traditional outfits (black dresses/neon pink suits/onesies/fancy dress/cocktail dress)
- A wedding/civil partnership in space (probably unlikely. A space theme will do. But only if there’s a rocket)
- Anything involving Star Trek (I am a massive, massive fan. To the point of it being a bit weird…)
- A scuba diving wedding/civil partnership
- A wedding in Vegas or a wedding at Burning Man (in fact I could probably be persuaded to shoot these for expenses only…)
- Wedding/civil partnerships in far flung places like Thailand or Indonesia or Denmark or Sweden or Berlin or Cuba or pretty much anywhere that will enable me to experience a different culture
- A buddhist wedding/civil partnership
- A super bohemian hippy wedding/civil partnership where we all paint our faces and wear flowers in our hair
- A wedding/civil partnership somewhere really remote
- A wedding/civil partnership in Battersea Power Station or Wilton’s Music Hall or at the Victoria Baths or at the top of the Gherkin or the Shard or anywhere a little bit unique and architecturally interesting
- An elopement to Gretna Green
Being involved in any of the above would be fun and I do so love a fun wedding. I am happy to hear from you if you’re planning something that’s not listed above.
I have photographed more than 70 weddings and am lucky to have my work featured on all of the UKs biggest wedding blogs, international wedding blogs and in publications such as Hello Magazine and Cosmopolitan online. Most importantly though I love a good wedding, I love photographing them and I’d love to be a part of your day.